• Research, review and analyze error listings and criticisms generated by internal Unit validation systems to determine acceptability of the data.
• Evaluate USRs using WCSTAT reporting requirements to determine data submissions are correct
• Investigate data reporting issues and errors using Unit Data Manager (UDM)
• Administer the rules of the DCRB/PCRB Statistical Plan Manuals
• Evaluate the reasonability of USR payroll and loss information
• Correspond with data providers and internal staff to resolve USR issues and/or errors in a professional manner.
• Make use of internal and external information and resources to complete job tasks fully, accurately and in a timely manner.
SPECIAL SKILLS OR QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s Degree – B.A. / B.S. Mathematics or Sciences strongly preferred
• Strong organizational, communication, written and analytical skills with the ability to work independently and adapt to various situations. Employee must possess the ability to manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks accordingly. PC proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; advanced knowledge of Excel is required (use of pivot tables, v-lookups, macros, create tables, formulas, charts, and graphs) and experience in Microsoft Word. Some proficiency required in programming enabling the individual to extract and manipulate data or create macros (R, SQL, SAS). Communicate effectively with all levels of personnel and outside contacts.