DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES:
• Review and compare carrier audit worksheets with test audit findings.
• Review and respond to carrier’s correspondence concerning test audit differences.
• Verify claim classifications.
• Review, process, and notify carriers of all changes in classifications.
• Explain classification decisions in writing to all involved parties.
• Perform appropriate Test Audit and Classification related maintenance in Optimus.
• Review and respond to requests for special audits.
• Review and approve test audit rescind requests.
• Timely and consistent attendance.
• Issue questionnaires or surveys to develop information used to classify insureds.
• Enter carrier billing for comparison on Optimus.
• Attend Audit Committee meetings, record, and process minutes.
• Prepare and present test audit seminars as required.
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as requested.
SPECIAL SKILLS OR QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
-College degree preferred.
-0-3 years’ experience in professional office setting required; Industry experience a plus.
- Work related experience in premium auditing preferred with understanding of test audit program.
-Strong organizational, communication, decision making and written skills with the ability to work independently and adapt
to various situations.
-Communicate effectively with all levels of Bureau personnel and outside contacts.
-PC proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, ACCESS and Outlook